The truck races were the first day - we had awesome seats!
I must admit - to me the best parts of Hockey games are the fights, and Nascar races are the crashes (as long as no one gets hurt! ;) There was a CRAZY pile up crash on the last lap of the truck races - involving all drivers except for 3.
Breakfast Time = Waffle House Time! We LOVE Waffle House!!
The BEST Waffle in the South, and quite possibly the North too!!
Dale Jr. was a favorite in the crowd. Brian was cheering for Kasey Kahne, and I went the Girl Power route and focused my energy on Danica Patrick. (Plus I just Love GoDaddy.com - her sponsor)
The Raminator and quite possibly it's biggest fan.












Got to admit I have an amazing wife. I mean spoil you rotten take care of you kind of amazing. This blog is living proof of it too. Thank you lord for my wife. I am truly blessed. Brian
ReplyDelete